Distribution floor box for optical communication cables (ПЮРК.301241.051)
The box is designed to connect a local communication distribution cable included in the terminal box plinth with single-pair subscriber wiring.
The product is intended for operation in enclosed spaces at a temperature of 5 to 40 ° C, with an upper working value of relative humidity of 80% at a temperature of 25 ° C.
The casing is made of 0.8 mm thick steel and painted with polymer paint. The box has a maximally simplified design with minimal weight and size parameters.
The design of the box provides:
- fixation of the optical cable (OC) inserted into the box without reducing the transmission characteristics of the OC;
- fastening of the central power elements OC;
- the layout in the box of optical fiber (OF) and optical modules introduced by OC with a design bending radius of at least 30 mm;
- mechanical protection of the internal components of the box and OC.
- convenience of re-installation and identification of OC cables.
- supports laying up to 12 optical fibers