Universal readers (UR-1)
Parameter name, unit of measurement
The nominal value of the supply voltage, V
Deviation of the power supply voltage from the rated one,%, no more
Maximum speed of data exchange with the card, Kbit / s
Maximum current consumption, mA
The readers is universal (UR-1), provides reading information from biometric documents in contact and non-contact ways. Due to the use of a non-contact module, the UR-1 model is ideally suited for workplaces where read operations are often carried out and require a higher processing speed (places of administrative procedures, points of sale).
The devices supports Plug and Play technology, which allows for its easy connection, as well as automatic detection and configuration in the computer and other technical devices running on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
The readers complies with PC / SC requirements for physical, electrical compatibility, as well as compatibility of low-level data transfer protocols with contact cards according to STB 1211.1-2000, STB 1211.2-2000, STB 1211.3-2000 (ISO / IEC 7816) and contactless cards according to ISO / IEC 14443.
The readers meets the physical / mechanical interface requirements of ISO / IEC 7816.
ID CARD READERS
2. The readers meet the requirements of PC/SC for physical, electrical compatibility, as well as compatibility of low-level data transfer protocols with contact cards according to STB 1211.1, STB 1211.2, STB 1211.3 (ISO/IEC 7816) and/or contactless cards according to ISO/IEC 14443. Readers interact with the identification card of a citizen of the Republic of Belarus.
3. Readers interact with external computer hardware via the host mode driver (OTG) - USB 2.0 and supports the USB 3.0 and CCID specifications(Specification for Integrated Circuit (s) Cards Interface Devices).
4. Readers work with operating systems that support pcsclite drivers.
5. Physical interface requirements
5.1 The readers meet the physical / mechanical interface requirements of ISO / IEC 7816-1.
5.2 The dimensions and location of the card contacts must be in accordance with ISO / IEC 7816-2.
5.3 Contact card readers that comply with STB 1211.1 have a manual method for inserting/removing the card. The contact method is a sliding contact.
5.4 Readers support mechanisms for detecting (inserting/deleting) cards.
5.5 The UR-1 readers has a numeric keypad for entering the pin code and confirming it, deleting incorrectly entered data. The UR-1 readers can be equipped with an external keyboard.
6.Electrical interface requirements
6.1 ID card readers are powered from a personal computer port.
6.2 Card readers provide power to the cards and have a mechanism for automatically selecting the card's rated power supply voltage in accordance with ISO / IEC 7816-3.
6.3 Readers provide current supported by ISO / IEC 7816 cards, up to 50 mA.
6.4 Readers are protected against short-circuiting of any or even all contacts of the inserted card, for example, when inserting a metal plate.
6.5 Readers for contactless cards generate an alternating magnetic field in their antenna with a carrier frequency of 13.56 MHz ±7 kHz.
6.6 Data transmission:
- the magnetic field is modulated from the reader to the contactless card;
- from the contactless card to the reader is performed by modulating the card with its load impedance of the field generated by the reader in accordance with ISO/IEC 14443-1.
6.7 The readers support contactless cards of classes 1-2 in accordance with ISO/IEC 14443-1.
7.The requirements for protocols
7.1 The readers support:
- for contact cards, protocols T=0 and T=1;
- for contactless cards, the t=CL Protocol.
7.2 Readers support explicit and implicit Protocol type selection, including using the PPS procedure (Protocol and parameter selection), according to ISO/IEC 7816-1.
7.3 The readers support the maximum data transfer rate to the ISO/IEC 7816 card up to 600 Kbit/s.
7.4. The readers support the MIFARE emulation mode.
7.5. Readers have a software mechanism for determining the type of cards.
7.6. Readers for electromagnetic compatibility meet the requirements of the technical regulations:
the customs Union "electromagnetic compatibility of technical means" (TR CU 020/2011). EAS De № BY/112 11.01. ТР020 002 12272 ;
Of the Eurasian economic Union "On limiting the use of dangerous substances in electrical and radio-electronics products" (TR EEU 037/2016). The readers are being tested, and the Declaration number will be provided later.