Postal automated device "POSTOMAT"
no more than 1350 kg
|~ 230 V, 50 Hz|
The postomat is designed for issuing, receiving and storing postal items with the possibility of charging in cash or using Bank payment cards.
The Postomat is installed both in public areas and on the street, with operation in a continuous round-the-clock mode (24/7).
Postomat developed based on a modular design, consisting of 6 rows of cabinets on the 9 post holes of different sizes, which allows the ability to configure the postomat depending on the desired number of mail boxes.
The postomat has a built-in control module designed for payment of services, which is equipped with a mechanism for receiving cash (banknotes), a magnetic and electronic card reader, a pin-code input device, label and receipt printers, a barcode scanner, an uninterruptible power supply UPS and video surveillance cameras.
Basic functionality of the device "Postomat":
- Issuing / receiving mail with the possibility of charging in cash or using bank payment cards (hereinafter - BOD);
- Storage of postal items;
- Printing receipts on a thermal printer and labels with a bar code;
- Barcode scanning;
- Definition of free cells (cell management);
- Ability to reserve cells upon payment or when sending a courier for delivery;
- Possibility to remove items from cells upon expiration of storage periods;
- Availability of a backup system for opening cells.